If you are in a position to continue supporting the parish, there are options below that may assist you.
- Setting up a AUTOMATIC MONTHLY DIRECT DEBIT. Please contact the Parish Office for more information.
- NEW On our Parish Website, there is a NEW feature on the left hand side of the home page below the Icon of SFX – “Make A Donation”. Clicking the button will take you to an option to view the refund policy. Press the “Make A Donation” on that page and then it will take you to the secured Commonwealth Bank BPoint portal for SFX parish donations. Press on the drop down menu for “Biller Code” This will give you the options for what you wish to contribute to, eg. Planned Giving—Envelope System (Directly supports the works of the parish), 1st Collection (support of clergy), 2nd Collection (support the Work of the Parish). Follow the prompts to make your donation filling in all sections.
- Through physically handing in your planned–giving envelopes or any other donations (in a normal envelope marking what it is for) at the parish house.
Thank you to all, who are able to, in supporting your parish through your donations and prayers.
- For information in regards to live-streaming of Masses in various parishes and general information, updates and prayer resources in this time of isolation, go to the Archdiocesan website www.sydneycatholic.org
- To keep up to date and connected to our parish please return to the parish website (www.sfxashbury.org.au) periodically. Here you will also be able to download the parish bulletin, which will be uploaded on Fridays.
- Mass Offerings can still be dropped off at the Parish House at anytime.
We continue to pray for pray for each other and for those affected by the coronavirus in any way.