- Due to current NSW Health COVID Protocols for Places of Worship, there will be restrictions on the number of people able to attend Holy Week Liturgies this year.
- You MUST register for the Liturgies you wish to attend by calling Tania at the Parish Office on Tuesdays, Thursdays or Fridays 9:30am to 1:00pm. ((02) 9798 3924)
- If you register and find that you are unable to attend, please contact us ASAP so that another person is able to register.
- You will be allocated a seat at the liturgy, as was the case with Christmas. You WILL NOT have a choice of where you sit as we need to get the maximum number allowed into the church with careful planning and social distancing.
Click to download the program.
If you are in a position to continue supporting the parish, there are options below that may assist you.
- Setting up a AUTOMATIC MONTHLY DIRECT DEBIT. Please contact the Parish Office for more information.
- There is an ONLINE feature on the left hand side of the home page below the Icon of SFX – “Make A Donation”. Clicking the button will take you to an option to view the refund policy. Press the “Make A Donation” on that page and then it will take you to the secured Commonwealth Bank BPoint portal for SFX parish donations. Press on the drop down menu for “Biller Code” This will give you the options for what you wish to contribute to, eg. Planned Giving—Envelope System (Directly supports the works of the parish), 1st Collection (support of clergy), 2nd Collection (support the Work of the Parish). Follow the prompts to make your donation filling in all sections.
- Through physically handing in your planned–giving envelopes or any other donations (in a normal envelope marking what it is for) at the parish house.
Thank you to all, who are able to, in supporting your parish through your donations and prayers.